Future PK

Future PK forums
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reporting x Joecool x

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:21 pm

This is a screen of joecools argument about banning me, and when i said he can get banned for banning a mod, he replied this
He banned me because i muted his brother (ix pure xi) (You can check chatlog) for a good reason. I was talking to Churro about ts and his brother come up and is like I wanna go on teamspeak tell me the ts ip. So i said to churro, Because it is for Fpkr, rie will probably get mad, but churro said nah he wont and made a channel for our server. and still ix continued on, saying tell me the ts ip! So i asked churro, you think we should? Churro replied nah and churro said do you even know what fpkr is? and Ix pure xi just had to reply " Idk my moms dildo size?" so i muted him. and previously i muted him because he was sitting in wild at pk, and i went out and atked him. He just sat there, then finally he ran in and said "Afk ftl? i was trying to masturbate" So i muted him for that, you can even ask churro. Then joecool sits there and mutes me for muting his brother, and says You still havent learned your lesson, have you? and i said i have nothign to learn. He like stop messing with my brother, then bans me when i tele home. After I was banned there was an arguement and he thinks he can get away with banning me for no reason. (See picture above)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 pm

lmao thats nothing how it went you walked up to my brother and said gf your banned then muted him-.- so i was only tring to show you that if you do stuff like that its not fair -.- pretty kool bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 pm

x joecool x wrote:
lmao thats nothing how it went you walked up to my brother and said gf your banned then muted him-.- so i was only tring to show you that if you do stuff like that its not fair -.- pretty kool bud
rofl , maybe how your brother sees it, but check the chatlog. oh wait, you cant. We'll see about this when 2 pure gets on.btw, did you see any of this? no you didnt. because you werent there either time i muted him, Ohhh one more thing, you just made this account like 5 minutes ago (On the forums) what kind of admin, is playing on the game, gets adminstrative power, Absuses that power to stick up for your family, i mean really, what kind of admin doesnt have a acount on the forums?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 pm

-.- the fourms were made today so gf,i diddnt abuse my admin power and yes ofcouse im going to stick up for my family...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:44 pm

o and btw you said you can get banned for banning a mod...my brother was a mod and you banned him so gf bud-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:46 pm

Dude, 1.Even if the forums were made today, he was advertising them all day today on the server, so gf ownt there,
2. Yes you did abuse your power because i was keeping the server clean and i kept your brother from spreading profanity so you banned me
3. A good admin wouldn't abuse his powers to help family, even if those siblings weren't spreading profanity.
4. i didnt ban him smart one, 2 pure did because i exposed him for the profanity spreading kid he is. So dont even say that, because i couldn't ban anyways! I WAS A NORMAL PLAYER. I only became a mod after he was demoted and banned.
and 5. yes you can get banned for banning other staff using abuse of powers I.e. BANNING WITHOUT REASON. Sound familiar, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 pm

1 i had soccer all day pretty much so i didnt make an account on the fourms ... not ownt-.-2 i diddnt abuse my "power" because he wasnt spearding "profanity" its caled a little joke -.- if that gets you in a huff you need to get help 3 i diddnt abuse my powers to help family...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 pm

x joecool x wrote:
1 i had soccer all day pretty much so i didnt make an account on the fourms ... not ownt-.-2 i diddnt abuse my "power" because he wasnt spearding "profanity" its caled a little joke -.- if that gets you in a huff you need to get help 3 i diddnt abuse my powers to help family...
1. you had soccer all day, thats ur problem not mine.
2. you did abuse your power by banning me for no reason, try reading. and you need help, btw "my moms dildo size?" and "Trying to masturbate" is profanity, joke or not.
and 3. yes you did because i muted him and u unmuted him and banned me because i muted him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 pm

how would you mute him if you were a normal player as you stated earlier-.- so you muted an mod so that can result in a ban so yeah no abusing going on here-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:03 pm

x joecool x wrote:
how would you mute him if you were a normal player as you stated earlier-.- so you muted an mod so that can result in a ban so yeah no abusing going on here-.-

dude your very slow arent you? i muted him after he was banned and i was granted mod. try reading, as ive said earlier. So yes, there is abusing going on here, btw how could he be a mod when i muted him, when i took his mod position =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:05 pm

ok look bud you cant mute a banned player-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 pm

read pm ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 pm

x joecool x wrote:
ok look bud you cant mute a banned player-.-
He was unbanned by 2pure, then was muted, smart one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 pm

if he was unmuted by 2pure then he shouldn't heave been banned in the first place...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:11 pm

unbanned* srry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 pm

x joecool x wrote:
if he was unmuted by 2pure then he shouldn't heave been banned in the first place...
Ok u spelled have wrong -.- and are you that slow? he wasnt unmuted by 2 pure he was unbanned by him. then he was muted by 2 pure, for what he had said earlier. then he asked "Have you learned your lesson yet?" like you asked me, and unmuted him. Then i muted him for same reason, profanity, and this is a Anti-Cursing server. and next time, edit your post dont double post, because double posters deserve to die Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:17 pm

*sigh* ok yeah i did spell have wrong thats my bad no big deal anyways i corrected myself on the unmuted unbanned thingy ..... and yes 2 pure asked him if he learned his lesson and he did but after that he did nothng wrong it was before the ban/mute that he was being "profowne"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Its not your decition to mute him if you the only one that cant tell somthing serious from a joke. when he said he was just "masterbating" he was kidding, but of course you jump to conclutions and ::mute right away without any warning. That is why i banned you, learn to understand the situation before you abuse them powers sonny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 pm

x joecool x wrote:
*sigh* ok yeah i did spell have wrong thats my bad no big deal anyways i corrected myself on the unmuted unbanned thingy ..... and yes 2 pure asked him if he learned his lesson and he did but after that he did nothng wrong it was before the ban/mute that he was being "profowne"
And after, thats why i muted him, is for Profanity, and i have a Witness Churro177.
Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 pm

and next time, edit your post dont double post, because double posters deserve to die ooo ::mute you told me to die!!! :\ see what i did there same situation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 pm

99str0wnage2 wrote:
x joecool x wrote:
*sigh* ok yeah i did spell have wrong thats my bad no big deal anyways i corrected myself on the unmuted unbanned thingy ..... and yes 2 pure asked him if he learned his lesson and he did but after that he did nothng wrong it was before the ban/mute that he was being "profowne"
And after, thats why i muted him, is for Profanity, and i have a Witness Churro177.
Kthxbai.
look read very carefully... he did profanity...as a joke...you over reacted...he got banned/muted...2 pure asked him if he learned his listen... he did... then he did nothing wrong then you muted him after all this that is why i banned you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 pm

x joecool x wrote:
and next time, edit your post dont double post, because double posters deserve to die ooo ::mute you told me to die!!! :\ see what i did there same situation
That made no sence at all, die isnt profanity and i didnt direct it at you, i said double posters. I.E. If i went on futurepk and told someone i was gonna kill them, that isnt profanity. But if they stalk them, and harrass them repedetively then thats a serious case and the stalker should be muted.
AND NO, YOU MISSED EVERYTHING, HE GOT BANNED/MUTED THEN I GOT MOD THEN HE STARTED USING MORE PROFANITY AND I MUTED HIM!! GOD!!!!!
AND LOOK AT UR PMs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 pm

you know what this is getting out of control you keep making things up as you go and you change things around .... so its just a game so yeah gf your acting really nerdish to be honest srry if its harsh but think about it its kinda true Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2



Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 pm

x joecool x wrote:
you know what this is getting out of control you keep making things up as you go and you change things around .... so its just a game so yeah gf your acting really nerdish to be honest srry if its harsh but think about it its kinda true Neutral
Dude your just not getting it, here is how it went, short and sweet, Your brother was cursing at me I.E. "Fuck nut" while he was a mod. I told 2 pure and he was banned and de modded. I took his place as mod. THen he started Using profanity again, so i muted him there (You missed all of this because you were "at soccer practice all day"), then you came on muted me, then i unmuted myself, then you banned me. That was the short version, but there was more than that in the more detailed version. So if you would have just let justice go as is, then this wouldn't have to be, but you did start it so it will carry out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x



Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:49 pm

99str0wnage2 wrote:
x joecool x wrote:
you know what this is getting out of control you keep making things up as you go and you change things around .... so its just a game so yeah gf your acting really nerdish to be honest srry if its harsh but think about it its kinda true Neutral
Dude your just not getting it, here is how it went, short and sweet, Your brother was cursing at me I.E. "Fuck nut" while he was a mod. I told 2 pure and he was banned and de modded. I took his place as mod. THen he started Using profanity again, so i muted him there (You missed all of this because you were "at soccer practice all day"), then you came on muted me, then i unmuted myself, then you banned me. That was the short version, but there was more than that in the more detailed version. So if you would have just let justice go as is, then this wouldn't have to be, but you did start it so it will carry out.

*sigh* you're dragging this on and on see now hes cursing before he was only using "profanity"... and he never used profanity after you was banned the first time so yes i did ban you after you banned him for no reason...you banned him for something he already got punished for by 2pure so yeah.....see "short and sweet" tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   

Back to top Go down
 
Reporting x Joecool x
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team.
» Reporting TiTs Capt-James.Coburn
» Spring/Summer League Reporting Thread
» Ultramarine reporting in from Adeptus Memphis
» Can't collect money and passengers.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future PK :: Account Management :: Report a player-
Jump to: