View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
99str0wnage2

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:55 pm

x joecool x wrote:
99str0wnage2 wrote:
x joecool x wrote:
you know what this is getting out of control you keep making things up as you go and you change things around .... so its just a game so yeah gf your acting really nerdish to be honest srry if its harsh but think about it its kinda true Neutral
Dude your just not getting it, here is how it went, short and sweet, Your brother was cursing at me I.E. "Fuck nut" while he was a mod. I told 2 pure and he was banned and de modded. I took his place as mod. THen he started Using profanity again, so i muted him there (You missed all of this because you were "at soccer practice all day"), then you came on muted me, then i unmuted myself, then you banned me. That was the short version, but there was more than that in the more detailed version. So if you would have just let justice go as is, then this wouldn't have to be, but you did start it so it will carry out.

*sigh* you're dragging this on and on see now hes cursing before he was only using "profanity"... and he never used profanity after you was banned the first time so yes i did ban you after you banned him for no reason...you banned him for something he already got punished for by 2pure so yeah.....see "short and sweet" tongue
So why ban me? there was a reason to punish your brother, because he cursed. 2 pure punished him, but i punished him for further actions. So unban me if its dragging out too much for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x joecool x

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 am

99str0wnage2 wrote:
x joecool x wrote:
99str0wnage2 wrote:
x joecool x wrote:
you know what this is getting out of control you keep making things up as you go and you change things around .... so its just a game so yeah gf your acting really nerdish to be honest srry if its harsh but think about it its kinda true Neutral
Dude your just not getting it, here is how it went, short and sweet, Your brother was cursing at me I.E. "Fuck nut" while he was a mod. I told 2 pure and he was banned and de modded. I took his place as mod. THen he started Using profanity again, so i muted him there (You missed all of this because you were "at soccer practice all day"), then you came on muted me, then i unmuted myself, then you banned me. That was the short version, but there was more than that in the more detailed version. So if you would have just let justice go as is, then this wouldn't have to be, but you did start it so it will carry out.

*sigh* you're dragging this on and on see now hes cursing before he was only using "profanity"... and he never used profanity after you was banned the first time so yes i did ban you after you banned him for no reason...you banned him for something he already got punished for by 2pure so yeah.....see "short and sweet" tongue
So why ban me? there was a reason to punish your brother, because he cursed. 2 pure punished him, but i punished him for further actions. So unban me if its dragging out too much for you.

"i punished him for futher actions" these actions were supposibly he used prowfound laungage (or however you spell it lol idc atm) but he used it before he got banned and he got punished then you banned him a second time for it that is why i banned you geez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99str0wnage2

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:32 am

x joecool x wrote:
99str0wnage2 wrote:
x joecool x wrote:
99str0wnage2 wrote:
x joecool x wrote:

"i punished him for futher actions" these actions were supposibly he used prowfound laungage (or however you spell it lol idc atm) but he used it before he got banned and he got punished then you banned him a second time for it that is why i banned you geez
he used profound laguage after he got banned also!!! GOD THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!
AND MODS CAN'T BAN! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THE WHOLE TIME ALSO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 am

X Joecool X will recieve a warning, thank you 99str0wnage2

*Closed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurepk.darkbb.com
99str0wnage2

PostSubject: Re: Reporting x Joecool x   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

Admin wrote: